TNC is expanding!!!
As we continue to expand and provide residential services to more individuals, we find they need a variety of household items.
The individuals moving into new residences would be incredibly grateful for your unused or gently used household items…here’s a list of currently-needed items:
- Living room furniture – couch, loveseat, recliners, end tables
- Dining room furniture
- Bedroom furniture (dressers, nightstands)
- Bed frames, mattresses bedding and misc. items (twin and/or full sizes)
- Bath items – bath towels, wash cloths, shower curtains, accessories
- Kitchen items –pots, pans, pot holders, dish towels, dinnerware, silverware, baking dishes, glasses, mugs, small appliances (blender, coffee pot, toaster)
- Cleaning supplies – vacuum, mops, broom, dust pan
- Medical supplies: blood pressure cuff, thermal scan swipe thermometer
- Fax and copier combo
- House phone
- Reusable grocery bags
- Décor items: paintings, wall hangings, lamps
How you can help…
|Give. The individuals we assist are on a very limited budget. Cash donations assist us in planning activities that may otherwise be too costly to participate.|
|Volunteer. You can have a real impact on the lives of our individuals by volunteering your time to assist with community activities or help with small home-maintenance projects such as, landscaping or painting.|
|Donate. Our residential homes are often in need of new or gently-used household items such as towels, pots and pans, small kitchen appliances or other various items and furnishings.|
Email email@example.com or call (816) 373-5060 for details.